Learn How Personal Dynamics Can Affect Morale
Employee engagement is a very real challenge for all businesses and organizations today.
At Dynamic Leadership Inc. we are specialists in Employee Engagement, Leadership, and Teambuilding. We are former British Columbia insurance brokerage executives and most importantly both partners of Dynamic Leadership Inc. spent well over 30 years leading large employee groups. We are in the business of assisting organizations like yours to improve employee engagement and build stronger, more cohesive teams.
We offer seminars and workshops on a variety of subjects and are willing and able to customize a unique program for you. After consultation with you to identify key areas of concern we will immediately begin work on your most pressing staff problems. Our most popular sessions are based on Communication with Generation “Y” and Leadership for Managers.
Here are some testimonials from past sessions:
· One of the best courses I have been to in the past 20 years. Excellent Material. Real life examples from your past as an insurance manager were instructive to me. David Hamilton, President, Front Row Insurance Brokers.
· The material maybe something known consciously or unconsciously but it was good to really identify the areas of good leadership. Henry Bahng, Sharon’s Insurance.
· “Participants invited and encouraged.” Peter Thrower, Family Insurance Solutions Vancouver, BC
· “Telling a story as opposed to giving a sermon. Great stories-great examples.” Ron Holmes, BCAA, Burnaby, BC
· “Very knowledgeable. Very Pertinent!” Stephen Bath PhD, Vancouver Community College, Vancouver, BC
· “Very relevant topic, great presentation. Good humour on a serious topic.” Stacy Phillips, Claimspro, Vancouver, BC
· “Relevance was exceptional. This was eye-opening and interesting.” Allison Bergen, InsureBC, Vancouver, BC
· “Worthwhile presentation.” Eric Laity, Arson Investigators, Burnaby, BC
· “New Insights into Gen Y” Monica Woldring, A-Win Insurance Network, Surrey, BC
· “Presenter was very dynamic.” Mike Talbot, Crawford and Company, Vancouver, BC
· “It certainly makes you think and apply the information to your children and employees. Wayne did an excellent job. Well done!” Dale Rogoza, Claimspro, Duncan, BC
· “Entertaining-very interesting. It was a relevant and interesting topic. I learned more about communicating effectively with Generation X, Y, & Z, being a Boomer.” Rita Algaore, ICBC, Vancouver, BC
· I have no reservations in recommending this course to colleagues. Vicki Melhus, Personal Insurance Division Supervisor,CMW Insurance Services Ltd.
· I’ve had the pleasure of sitting in on several of Wayne Kehl’s seminars, including “Generation Why”, “Leadership Skills for New Managers” and “How to Hire, Train and Retain Employees”, and have thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from them. Wayne is an accomplished facilitator who effectively peppers his lectures with fun and educational anecdotes, participant interaction, and highly useful tips. He is humorous and warm, which enables him to readily connect with his audiences. We will be hiring him again for future seminars and highly recommend him to other organizations for presenting educational seminars and workshops. Greg Mansfield, Education Department Manager, IBABC
· On behalf of the Local Government Management Association of British Columbia's Thompson Okanagan Chapter, I would like to thank you for your informative and entertaining presentation at the Chapter Conference. Your passion for the subject was evident during your presentation and the tips and information you provided will no doubt benefit us down the road. Thanks for sharing your time and your knowledge with us.” Larry Randle, President, Local Government Managers Association, Chase, BC
· “Thanks for attending and presenting at our staff meeting. It was very imformative and enjoyable.The information you presented helped us to understand the values of the different generations which is critical for successful recruitment and retention. The RDEK is a strong team now and, by paying attention to and implementing the suggestions given in your presentation we can only get stronger.”
Lee-Ann Crane, Chief Administrative Officer, District of East Kootenay, BC
If you would like Dynamic Leadership to do a presentation for you or to work with your managers and employees to improve engagement, please contact us. We also offer executive and personal coaching on a highly confidential basis.
Just click on the “contact us” tab above and give us a call or send an email. We will be happy to discuss a potential business relationship with you on a no-obligation basis.